Skip to content
This website is conceptualised and developed by Shweta Nichani Mohanani
- Mohanani, R., Turhan, B., & Ralph, P. (2019). Requirements Framing Affects Design Creativity. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (IEEE TSE).
- Becker, C., Fagerholm, F., Mohanani, R., & Chatzigeorgiou, A. (2019). Temporal Discounting in Technical Debt: How do Software Practitioners Discount the Future? In Proceedings of the International Conference on Technical Debt (TechDebt).
- Fagerholm, F., Becker, C., Chatzigeorgiou, A., Betz, S., Duboc, L., Penzenstadler, B., Mohanani, R. & Venters, C. (2019). Temporal Discounting in Software Engineering: A Replication Study. In Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM).
- Mohanani, R., Ram, P., Lasisi, A., Ralph, P., & Turhan, B. (2017, August). Perceptions of creativity in software engineering research and practice. In 43rd Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) (pp. 210-217).
- Mohanani, R., Ralph, P., & Shreeve, B. (2014, May). Requirements ﬁxation. In Proceedings of the 36th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) (pp. 895-906). ACM.